Can’t Add Games To Your PS Account Because Of EA Access?
I’ve had a problem for a year now where I haven’t been able to add some PS Plus games from EA because they’re already “in my library” due to EA Access.
After researching it, I was told that I would have to contact Sony so they could remove the license, which would allow me to add the PS Plus license.
However, I never got that done because it’s dumb that I would have to do that.
Recently, I found a solution that actually works without contacting EA or Sony.
Here is the simple how-to:
- Use a browser on a computer, only FireFox worked for me
- Go to Playstation.com
- Choose Services in the menu, then PS Plus
- Choose “This month on PS Plus”
- Scroll down and click “Find out more” on the EA game
- Now you should be able to add it to your library for free, see that it’s already in your library, or give you the option to purchase it for a cost
It does still tell me that it’s in my library because of EA Access, but I now have three choices instead of two.
I hope it will work for you too, please let me know if you have found a different solution.